Best IELTS coaching institute in Chandigarh
IELTS stands for (International English Language Testing System): English is the most commonly used language across the world and is the preferred choice of Universities or institutions around the globe. It is essential to have a good command over English as a language if you want to study or immigrate abroad.
This is the reason why countries evaluate your command over the English language through different tests. One such test is IELTS. To prepare for this test, 360 College Review provides the best IELTS coaching in Chandigarh.
360 College Review (360 CR), is a well-established training institute in Chandigarh, started with the vision of providing the best training to aspirants who want to study abroad in their dream universities. Ultimately, this vision became a reality when it became the number 1 choice of candidates preparing for IELTS.
With the exclusive objective of helping applicants obtain their desired band scores, 360 College Review is delivering top-notch results by providing the best IELTS classes in Chandigarh.
360 College Review has become the first preference of students preparing for IELTS, because of the best IELTS training faculty and flexible batch timings. To provide unmatched results to its candidates, 360 CR hires the best staff who are highly accomplished in the language and have themselves cleared the test with excellent scores.
The staff at 360 CR makes sure that every candidate is satisfied and gets their doubts cleared in detail about IELTS. Also we have made sure that each and every student gets the best of experience and thus it provides the best infrastructure. 360 CR has smart classrooms for online tutoring for IELTS classes where all the modules, especially IELTS listening can be done properly.
Because of the adaptability in batches, 360 College Review is the initial choice for working professionals who want to join IELTS classes in Chandigarh. The trainers at our institution are well trained and are industry experts, so they can help candidates get their desired bands in the first attempt.
We have achieved a level of Global Interaction where moving from one country to another for the purposes of education and work is endorsed by more and more people. IELTS serves as an assessment of English Language Proficiency on the basis of which immigration to the English speaking country is considered. IELTS tests the English language abilities of the candidates and hence scores are awarded ranging from the band score of 0-9.
Administered by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, British council and IDP: IELTS Australia; this test is acknowledged by over 10000 organizations such as Universities, institutions, Multinational Companies and Other professional bodies in countries such as the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada and many more.
Test Format – IELTS
It evaluates four English language skills such as Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking, available in two modules i.e. IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Academic module is best suited for students who want to study abroad for undergraduate or postgraduate courses. IELTS General Training is taken up by aspirants who wish to go to other countries for employment purposes and need to prove their proficiency level in English language.
The completion time of the test is 2 hours 45 minutes. The IELTS test can be given both as a paper as well as a computer based test. These days, computer-driven IELTS is preferred by a lot of candidates as it is way more comfortable for people these days.
360 College Review offers training for IELTS Academic and General Training for regular as well.
Test Format – IELTS Listening
Time Provided – 30 minutes
Number of Questions – 40
Each question is of 1 mark
Four recordings of native English speakers will be played followed by a series of questions for which you have to give your preferred and chosen answers.
Candidates have to listen carefully to those recordings and answer the questions. This section permits examiners to analyze the ability of the candidate to understand the language properly.
Test Format – IELTS Reading
Time Provided – 60 minutes
Number of Questions – 40
Each question is of 1 mark
This exam is designed to test a wide range of reading skills like reading for main ideas, understanding logical arguments, skimming, recognizing the writers’ opinions and purpose. The reading test includes three long paragraphs which are taken from newspapers, books, journals, magazines and other materials you encounter on a daily basis.
Test Format – IELTS Writing
Total Time Provided – 60 minutes
Number of Questions – 2
Topics given to the candidates are simple, and the test is divided into two tasks –
- Applicants are presented with a table, graph or chart and are asked to describe or summarize the information in their own words.
- They will be asked to write an essay in response to an argument, their own opinion or problem. It is important to provide these responses in a formal style.
Test Format – IELTS Speaking
Time provided – 10–15 minutes
The IELTS speaking session measures the familiarity of English language when spoken. This test is recorded.
There are parts in this section –
- The applicants are asked general questions about their work, home, family life, studies, interest etc. This lasts for about 5 minutes.
- The candidate is given a card which will have a topic and they will have to speak on that specific topic. The assessor can then continue to ask questions based on that particular topic.
Why 360 College Review?
360 College Review provides the best IELTS coaching in Chandigarh, takes care of each and every student’s needs, evaluates their strengths and areas of improvement and translates them into Ideal Band scores that helps a student get into the dream Universities. With the best of experienced teachers working diligently to provide personal attention to each student along with daily practice assignments and doubt sessions, 360 CR provides the best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh.
The main reasons to choose 360 College Review for best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh are –
- Great Results: We have a near 100% success rate of helping our students get their desired bands. Our success rate speaks for our reliability as an IELTS coaching institute.
- Experienced & Committed Faculty: We have fully trained staff, who themselves have been high achievers while writing the IELTS exam. Most of our trainers are certified to teach IELTS.
- Excellent Infrastructure: Through our excellent tools of preparation we make the students comfortable so that they can concentrate better. Our IELTS classrooms are smart classrooms and are well-resourced with the latest technologies that are used in the test centers.
- Regular, Weekend & Capsule Courses: We have classes running for all types of students, whether it is school going or college going students, or working professionals, everyone can get the access of classes without disturbing their timetable. We have 4 IELTS classes running every day, that helps students choose their perfect timings as per their convenience.