Australia is the third most popular academic destination in the world. It is currently home to nearly 700,000 international students. Australia has six of the world’s top 100 universities namely, The University of Melbourne, Australian National University, University of Sydney, University of Queensland, University of New South Wales and Monash University.
The well designed, state-of-the-art academic programs in Australia offer tailor-made Diplomas and have Undergraduate programmes for attaining Masters degree in various fields. There are more than 22,000 courses to choose from across 1,100 institutions. Internationally the Australian education system today is ranked 8th on the U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems for universities (2019), placing it higher than the institutionalized academics of France, Germany, Norway and Japan.
- A sustained scholarly environment promotes innovative agility in thinking processes.
- Globally ranked institutions that provide world-class academics.
- Opportunities to gain work experience while studying.
- Extensive student support services can be early accessed.
- Can avail considerable employment opportunities even while studying.
- Living the life of a student in total safety.
- Feeling welcome in a multicultural society.
- Making the most of Australia’s great outdoors and opportunity for an incomparable learning experience.
- Enjoy a high standard of living.