The UK based education system in New Zealand’s education system is ranked at No. 1 in the world. New Zealand is fast emerging as a preferred destination for international students based on the large variety of academic options, educational facilities and low comparatively cost of living. The qualifications and degree attained at New Zealand’s universities are all recognized internationally.
Study in New Zealand
The New Zealand Government has introduced a three-year open post-study work VISA for all international students studying at the Undergraduate, Masters and PhD level education programs.
The education system is globally relevant with worldwide acceptability. The teaching methodology and course curriculum is industry-based making it a much sought after education hub.
Other favourable factors are:
- Cutting edge technology connects 98 per cent of all New Zealand educational institutions through seamless, fast and uncapped broadband connections.
- The progressive curriculum has been designed to stimulate students to experiment and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems.
- To help offset their expenses, students are allowed to work upto 20 hours per week during the semester or and hours per week during vacation time.
- Due to the relatively low-cost education and living expenses as New Zealand is the ideal study destination for most international students.
- The New Zealand institutions offer ’work-ready’ programmes and internships, ensuring that students connect with firms and multinational companies based in New Zealand for dynamic job opportunities.
- New Zealand is considered the second most safe and peaceful country in the world.
- New Zealand gives international students the opportunity to experience a variety of outdoor activities like white water rafting, skiing, mountain biking etc.
- Select the most suitable course.
- Check for available intakes and make sure you meet all requirements.
- Apply for an offer letter for the relevant courses being offered in specific colleges or University
- Receiving conditional or unconditional Offer Letter.
- Submit your documents to the desired university for obtaining an unconditional offer letter.
- 10th certificate and marks sheet
- 12th certificate and marks sheet
- Prior qualifications certificate or Degree along with marks sheet for all semesters
- Prior qualification Degree or Diploma along with backlog certificate. (if any)
- Work Experience documents – Appointment letter / Experience letter/ Relieving letter and Salary Slips (if available)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) or Bio data
- IELTS and TRF Scores
- Passport copy (front and back pages)
- Other relevant certificates for academic achievements and extracurricular activities
- Statement of Purpose.
- Letter of Recommendation from school or college mentors and teachers (2 to 3 required)
- Obtaining an unconditional Offer Letter.
- Submit requisite documents to university or college for funds verification and VISA interview.
- Undertake the stipulated medical test and PCC.
- Collect the requisite documents for a New Zealand student VISA application.
- File online for New Zealand student VISA application.
- Attend the VISA interview after being fully prepared.
- Receive VISA approval.
- Pay living expenses for one year under FTS (Fund Transfer Scheme) as also Tuition fees for the year.
360 College Review offers Comprehensive admission services package for Undergraduate, MBA, MS and PhD programs for meeting all your admissions requirements abroad.
- Profile: Evaluation and Enhancement
- Identifying Referees: for exemplary referrals
- Short Listing Universities for Application: for 6 universities after detailed identifying and shortlisting process.
- Total Involvement at every step.
- Preparation of Application documents:
- Statement of Purpose-Essential part of all international admissions
- Letters of Recommendation – World-class referrals prepared for local referees
- Application essays – Word pictures forming astute descriptions to promote the authenticity of applicant
- CV- Curriculum Vitae – Directed, concise projections of international applicants
- Targeted Financial Planning – Focussed approach for credibility and viability
- Interview and training services for admission – Group and one-on-one sessions
- VISA counselling services– Highly specialized
- Value-added services – Education loan, saving money on score reporting, student insurance and rapid-paced communication and courier services.
- Pre-departure orientation – A vital reinforcement step
Each Application gets full-powered individual attention, focus and direction.
Our detailed questionnaires elicit responses from you and enable us to construct an elaborate profile picture. The collective endeavour at 360 College Review is to enable you to furnish the university with an outstanding international profile for enhancing your chances of competing internationally and receiving a positive decision on admission. This is achieved:
- Through scrutiny of profile repeatedly to identify the gaps and fill them judiciously
- Dedicated expert counsellors make the recommendations every step of the way.
- The minutest details of extracurricular activities and special talents are woven meticulously into your profile.
- Profile is custom built to match the requirements of prospective universities and enable applicants to make informed choices.
- Strongly recommend student applicants to enrol early in our admissions process (a few years prior to applying) to help us assist the student in building a robust profile.
Identifying correct referees whose letters of recommendation generate maximum positive impact. Our expert counsellors arrive upon the most suitable referees after thorough discussions with the applicant.
- The experience of the finest counsellors’ pool having outstanding counselling prowess that has worked for thousands of students over 30 years is available complemented by a vast network of university contacts to pinpoint the correct fit for the applicant.
- Provision of two types of shortlisted universities’ options:
- A pre-formal qualifier test score list and a
- Post qualifier test final list of available university options will be worked upon closely with the applicant.
- The pre-test score list comprising approximately 15 universities with application deadlines and scores will be targeted. The list is helpful in setting the pace for preparations and selecting the requisite test date. The final post-test list comprising 15 universities enhances the chances of the applicant receiving positive admission decisions.
- The Preferred list of universities given by the applicant will always be given first preference. List of alternatives is available on request. The final list for application would feature only 6 universities.
- Our team of expert counsellors have admitted students to University of Auckland, University of Otago, Victoria University of Wellington, University of Canterbury, University of Waikato etc.
- Extensive counsellor support especially focussed on student during shortlisting of universities process.
- Finalization with due satisfaction of the student.
- Currently, the ‘no personal interview’ approach emphasizes the need for precision and details to be carried in your application documents.
- Your representation to the Academic Admissions Committee is the extremely well-crafted documents presented by you.
- These documents are the products of responses to our detailed questionnaires.
- Our experts and counsellors fill up your profile insightfully.
- Your responses to our detailed query tools give our experts an understanding and leveraging of your inherent strengths.
- While taking you through a number of brainstorming sessions targeted towards content creation for drafting your Letters of Recommendations, Statement of Purpose and Essays.
- Your CV is drafted according to your profile on the basis of the template provided by the university.
- The well-versed writers work on the documents perfecting each with detailed scrutiny of the counsellor assigned to you.
- A customized ready reckoner is prepared to reflect tuition fee and other requirements of the university, like application fee, cost of board and lodging etc.
- Our counsellors equip you with a formal checklist and a complete set of sample documents like Financial Certificates, Affidavit, Bank Statement, Loan-Sanctioning letter etc.
- Our expertise lies in astutely projecting your financials to the universities for maximizing the chances of positive impact on VISA application.
- We assist you through filling these forms every step of the way. The 360 College Review avowed objective is to help secure an admission letter through projecting the applicant as a high calibre student while engaging with the VISA counsellor services.
- Admission interviews meticulously conducted to take the process beyond the uni-dimensional written component of your application.
- Creating a positive impression results in strong recommendations by the interviewer.
- A comprehensive interview training package has been aligned by our specialists who conduct at least five mock interviews with each applicant.
- The training is conducted meticulously by our counsellors, providing you with key pointers that cover diction, content and body language to ensure strong response interview sessions that go through smoothly at the final stage.
- Each mock interview generates detailed feedback from each counsellor, highlighting areas that required improvement.
Merely receiving an admission letter is no guarantee of obtaining a student VISA. Our visa consultants are experts in making the entire VISA application process a seamless one.
- Our counsellors assist you in filling up the details of your VISA application.
- The counsellors ensure all relevant documents are filed as per the VISA checklist.
- Our counsellors walk the applicant through the rules and regulations, timelines as well as the dos and don’ts of the VISA interview process.
- Our focus is on ensuring that the applicant is well prepared, totally confident and comfortable when facing the visa interviewer.
Our hand-holding continues up to the point when you embark on the journey for overseas education as 360 College Review holds a Pre-departure Orientation Session wherein all doubts and question are cleared. This session is a catalyst to facilitate the meeting and connecting with other students going to similar destinations to study.
The 360 College Review, in association with its partners of international repute extend some value-added services like Air Tickets, Multi-Currency Cards, Foreign Exchange, Education Loans, Student Insurance, Sim Cards, Discounted Couriers etc.
The 360 College Review ensures for you a reliable and genuine international academic admissions experience.