Receiving an admission letter does not guarantee a student VISA, and hence preparing to get a student VISA is equally important. Our VISA consultants are experts at making the VISA application process into a seamless one.
It is mandatory for Canada applicant’s that they:
- Open a GIC account
- Pay one-year tuition fees and GIC amount (CAD 10200) as prescribed by institution applied for.
- Take medical test as per Canadian stipulations
- The counsellor ensures that all relevant documents in the file are in accordance with the VISA checklist for Canada.
- Your counsellor will assist you in filling up your VISA application.
- File your Canada study permit application under the strict scrutiny of counsellor